If your home experiences water damage, which could be due to a leak or flood, it is essential you opt for a water restoration damage service, which can eliminate the growth of mildew. An experienced plumber near me will strive to salvage as much as your property as possible. Mold cannot not only be unsightly occurrence within the home, but it can also damage your health, so it is essential any signs of mold or water damage are treated as soon as possible.
Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. This colorless, tasteless and odorless gas can be found in any home and can cause sudden illness or fatalities. Carbon monoxide exposure results in approximately 15,000 hospital visits and up to 500 deaths every year in America. In fact, it is the number one cause of death by poisoning in the USA. It is therefore essential to install a carbon monoxide detector into your home, which is similar in design to a smoke alarm and will alert you to high levels of the poisonous gas within your home, ensuring you can take steps to protect both you and your family. Other signs of carbon monoxide poisoning include nausea, dizziness, headaches, lack of consciousness and confusion.
One of the most frightening thoughts for a homeowner is a trespasser entering their property. An effective way to deter an unwanted visitor from accessing your home is to plant thorny bushes in front of your windows, such as a rose bush.
Protect your child by clicking below, get a no-cost McGruff Safety Kit!
Source: Work it Mom